Springfields Adventure Land in Spalding, Lincolnshire is home to the UK’s largest JCB Young Drivers Zone*, giving children an exciting opportunity to drive around in bright yellow, pedal powered mini diggers, enjoy the huge JCB slide, scaffold-themed climbing frame and use their imagination on many other unique interactive play equipment (adults must accompany their children at all times).
A fun day out for all families and groups!
- A direct contract between the Planning Solutions Limited and construction company JCB to introduce the JCB Young Drivers Zone! An amazing themed play experience for children up to the age of 12. Children can take a ride around the track on the mini JCB diggers, explore the House and Scaffolding Play Tower and WHIZZ down the tunnel slide. Visit the shops and re-fuel your diggers, all at the groceries store and fuel station.
- Everyone can have fun at Springy’s Beach, with a sand play area and rock pool water stream all covered by a huge canopy so that fun can be had whatever the weather.
- Families can try their luck at Dino Golf, an immersive sound and life-size dinosaurs peering around every corner.
- Treasure is hidden within Goldies Gold Mine Troughs for guests to either work together or independently for a branded signed certificate.
- Take the Adventure Land Express train through the scenic award-winning Festival Gardens.
- Visitors can also ride the miniature railway through the woodland or take the over-ground
- Springy’ American Diner offers delicious American burgers, Stacks, Sundaes and Shakes – plus a great range of gelato ice-cream. The Diner also has three party rooms for hire for any occasion.
- Families are able to walk through the trees at the new Tree Top Village that has 7 wooden towers and a massive 120m2 suspended net. The Skynet is the biggest outdoor bouncing experience in Spalding!